I graduated from École Centrale de Lyon and ENS Cachan/Rennes, and received my PhD degree from University of Rennes 1 in 2011. After 2 years as a post-doctoral fellow at Idiap Research Institute, I am now an assistant professor at University of Rennes 2. Here, I investigate dedicated machine learning methods for environmental time series.
- Time Series Alignment with Global Invariances: our new preprint on joint temporal and feature space alignment is out.
- Sliced Gromov Wasserstein: Titouan's work on slicing Gromov-Wasserstein distance has been accepted at NeurIPS'19.
- Optimal Transport for Structured Data: Titouan's work on optimal transport for graphs has been accepted at ICML'19.
- MATS project on machine learning for time series has been funded by ANR. We are looking for a highly qualified engineer to work on tslearn! If you are interested, contact me.
- Check out
tslearn: a machine learning toolkit dedicated to time series data.
Students and Post-docs (past & present)
- François Painblanc (PhD student, 2020-2022)
- Yichang Wang (PhD student, 2018-2021)
- Titouan Vayer (PhD student, 2017-2020)
- Adeline Bailly (PhD student, 2015-2018, now at DGA)
- Pierre Gloaguen (Postdoc, 2017-2018, now assistant professor at AgroParisTech)
- Arnaud Lods (MSc student, 2017)
- Arthur Le Guennec (MSc student, 2016)
- Léo Henry (Bachelor student, 2016)
- Anh Quang Nguyen (MSc student, 2014)